1. Equipped with self-developed ES.01 escalator controller and iAstar AS500 general inverter, the VVVF escalator control cabinet we offer allows the elevators to start smoothly and able to work under an energy saving mode.
2. Idle speed adjustment of the escalators can be achieved through this escalator control system.
3. Our escalator control box makes escalator operation easier since it is capable of achieving humanized functions such as error report, remote monitoring, I/O extension etc. It can also be operated through a handheld operator.
4. Designed with various kinds of protection functions, this VVVF escalator manipulating cabinet ensures safe and reliable escalator running.
Power Supply: AC380V~460V, 50/60Hz, 3 phase
Power Range: 5.5kW~22kW
Main Controller: STEP ES.01/A
Driver: STEP AS500 general inverter
Safety Standard: GB16899/EN115
Environment Temperature: -10°C~ 45°C
Operation Mode: Full VVVF conversion, dual mode conversion (optional)
Cabinet Color: Dark gray or customized
Standard VVVF Escalator Control Cabinet Dimension (mm): 800×500×250 (Full VVVF conversion)
IP Code: IP21
Power Interface: 16mm2 crimp terminal
Adapted Motor: AC asynchronous motor
Brake Voltage: DC110/AC220V; Rated current ≤3A; Interface: 2.5mm2 crimp terminal
Light Voltage: AC220V
Cable Interface: 2.5mm2 crimp terminal
1. This contactor drive escalator control cabinet we produce is configured with STEP new generation ES.01 escalator controller which adopts star-delta starting mode. This advanced controller makes idle speed adjusting possible and allows the escalator to run under an energy saving mode. 2. Our contactor drive escalator control case offers multiple protection functions to guarantee the escalator runs more safely. In addition, this escalator manipulating device also supports various humanized functions including error report, handheld operator controlling, remote monitoring, I/O extension etc, making escalator operation more convenient.
1. Our MCP-ESHC 500 integrated VVVF escalator control cabinet adopts iAstar AS330 integrated escalator drive controller. This roomless control box is able to achieve smooth start and idle speed adjustment of the escalator. 2. The bypass VVVF inverter is optional to be configured to this integrated control case to make the escalator switches from one operation mode to another more stably. At the same time, such configuration helps save energy to the largest degree. 3. Our escalator manipulating cabinet offers various protection functions as well as many other useful functions such as error display, remote monitoring, I/O extension, handheld operator controlling, etc. These functions guarantee the escalators run safely and stably.