The 32-bit high performance serial main controller board is manufactured in accordance with EN81 and GB7588 safety standards, and is ideal for control of commercial elevator and residential elevators. It allows elevators to operate at a maximally speed of 6.3m/s among 64 floors. With a LCD operation panel, the 32-bit serial main controller board can show the system status and parameters and offer real-time display of elevator operation curve. In addition, it can be used to control elevators with three doors, and supports control of elevators driven by either asynchronous motor or synchronous motor.
The serial main controller board uses CAN bus communication method, and can ensure smooth, efficient and comfortable elevator running. It offers elevator car operation testing function, user-defined input and output ports, -10-+10V analog voltage output, and more functions. Meanwhile, it can keep a record of 20 elevator failures, can be used in combination with our STEP standard handheld elevator controllers, supports weight compensation system with CAN BUS port, and is compatible with encoders with differential, open collector or pull-push outputs.
In addition to above advantages and functions, the 32-bit high performance serial main controller board comes with IC card intelligent management function, which allows it to be integrated into Building Management system and to be used in building security monitoring system. It also supports remote monitoring function. With isolated CAN transceiver for building security monitoring, the main controller board offers superior anti-electromagnetic interference capability.
The main controller board is manufactured with high performance 32-bit ARM processor, and gives accurate speed signals to ensure comfortable feeling. With dual-CPU structure, it offers improved system safety during operation. Also, it has good antistatic and anti-electromagnetic interference capabilities.
1. The 32-bit high performance serial main controller board is engineered with industrial class ARM controller.
2. This product is specially offered for high speed elevators. The slowdown switch is added.
3. Speed signal is precisely set up for excellent riding comfort.
4. Wide voltage range of DC20-28V
5. Safety loop and door-locking checking function
6. District monitoring through isolated CAN, strong anti-interference performance.
7. Powerful electromagnetic anti-interference ability (EFT- 4000V)
8. Strong electrostatic anti-interference ability (ESD 8000V)
9. Compliant with EN81 and GB7588, certified by CE and CSA.
Functions of 32-Bit High-performance Serial Main Controller Board
1. Applicable for commercial elevator, residential elevator, hospital elevator, and sightseeing elevator.
2. Suitable for elevator with speed from 0.63 to 4m/s
3. The number of building floor can be up to 64.
4. Both synchronous gearless and asynchronous geared traction machine are applicable.
5. -10 to +10V analog voltage output
6. CAN Bus serial communication mode
7. Analog speed and multiple given speeds
8. The 32-bit high-performance serial main controller board is compatible to different, open-collector, and push-pull encoders.
9. Dual and group control function
10. Load-weighing compensation function
11. Elevator IC card management function
12. Triple car management function
13. District monitoring and remote monitoring function
14. LCD panel for the 32-bit high-performance serial main controller board can display the system status, parameter, and the real-time elevator speed curve.
15. Applicable for our STEP standard hand-held elevator controller
16. UP to 20 elevator fault records
17. EN81 and GB7588 compliant, CE and CSA certified
As a specialized 32-bit high performance serial main controller board manufacturer based in China, STEP also supplies elevator group control system, car command board, elevator inverter, and energy regenerator, among others.
The 16-bit serial main controller board is designed with a high performance industrial CPU and has strong antistatic and anti-electromagnetic interference capabilities. It conforms to EN81 and GB7588 safety rules. It allows residential elevators to operate at a maximum speed of 1.75m/s to maximally 32 floors, and the elevator traction machine can be driven by either synchronous motors or synchronous motors. The serial main controller board supports duplex control of two elevators.
The 16-bit parallel main controller board conforms to EN81 and GB7588 safety standards, and ideal for cargo lifts. It is designed with high performance industrial CPU and is characterized by strong anti-electromagnetic interference and anti-static capabilities. Terminals using pressure spring connection method make the wire connection of the parallel main controller board simple and easy.