The 16-bit serial main controller board is designed with a high performance industrial CPU and has strong antistatic and anti-electromagnetic interference capabilities. It conforms to EN81 and GB7588 safety rules. It allows residential elevators to operate at a maximum speed of 1.75m/s to maximally 32 floors, and the elevator traction machine can be driven by either synchronous motors or synchronous motors. The serial main controller board supports duplex control of two elevators.
The 16-bit serial main controller board utilizes CAN bus communication method, so it supports weight compensation system with CAN bus ports. Also, it is compatible with encodes with differential, open collector and pull-push outputs, and can be connected to STEP standard handheld elevator controllers. Capable of keeping 20 elevator failure records, the serial main controller board makes elevator maintenance convenient.
1. The 16-bit serial main controller board is suitable for commercial elevator, residential elevator, hospital elevator, and sightseeing elevator.
2. The elevator speed can be from 0.63 to1.75m/s.
3. Suitable for buildings with 32 floors
4. Both synchronous gearless and asynchronous geared traction machine can be used together with our product.
5. CAN Bus serial communication mode
6. Analog speed and multiple given speeds
7. Compatible with different, open-collector, and push-pull encoders
8. Dual and group control function
9. 7-segment commissioning interface on the 16-bit serial main controller board can perform elevator commissioning without other additional equipment, thus this product is cost saving.
10. Load-weighing compensation function
11. STEP standard hand-held elevator controller
12. Capable of storing 20 elevator fault records
13. For low cost, this 16-bit serial main controller board is designed without group control and monitoring function.
14. Compliance with EN81 and GB7588, CE and CSA certified
As a China-based 16-bit serial main controller board manufacturer, we not only provide elevator main controller board, but also supply elevator group control system, elevator control cabinet, elevator inverter and a variety of elevator parts.
The 16-bit parallel main controller board conforms to EN81 and GB7588 safety standards, and ideal for cargo lifts. It is designed with high performance industrial CPU and is characterized by strong anti-electromagnetic interference and anti-static capabilities. Terminals using pressure spring connection method make the wire connection of the parallel main controller board simple and easy.
The home hydraulic lift controller board is manufactured according to related safety rules in North America area, and is CSA marked. It features small size and convenient installation, high antistatic and anti-electromagnetic interference capabilities. Meanwhile, it is designed with additional CAN ports to ensure its superior expansion capability and a high performance CPU.